Novolin GE NPH Penfill Cartridge
This product contains insulin. Typically, it is used to control blood sugar levels in people with diabetes. Following injection, its action starts after a few hours.
How to use this medication
This product must be injected under the skin (subcutaneously):
- mix the insulin by gently rolling the
injector between the palms of your hands;
- clean the tip of the cartridge with an alcohol swab and attach a needle;
- select the required dose;
- clean the skin at the injection site with an alcohol swab;
- pinch the skin and inject the insulin into the fold. If you use a short needle, pinching the skin may not be necessary, ask your pharmacist;
- wait a few days before injecting the same site again.
- Irritations on the injection sites, such as rash, allergy, or redness;
- Insignificant itching in the places of the remedy administration;
- Slight skin changes;
Hypoglycemia (low blood glucose level).
Storage and Handling Conditions
Unopened Novolin Ge products should always be kept in the fridge (approximately 2 – 10 ° C). You can’t freeze it, and if you did – do not use it!
Those products that are currently in use or are about to be used should be stored at a room temperature not higher than 30 ° C. Keep it in the dark, dry place, away from the direct sunlight and excessive heat.
HoneyBee Pharmacy offers best priced* guaranteed. Although HoneyBee Pharmacy is not covered by Medicare, HoneyBee Pharmacy offers medical expense reports that you may submit to your local insurance companies. Should you be reimbursed that is separate from us. HoneyBee Pharmacy also offers best priced* guaranteed for all medications for more information simply give us a call at 1-888-557-0340.
SHIPPING ADVISORY: Please be advised that due to Covid-19, Canada Post and USPS have both removed their shipping guarantee. Therefore, orders may take 7-10 business days to receive. Please be sure to place your order sooner rather than later. Should you not receive your medication within the quoted time please do not hesitate to give us a call at our toll free number 1 (888) 557-0340 to speak to a member of our customer support team. Thank you.