We are currently experiencing a high amount of call volume. Please send all inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org including your name, phone number and email address. A customer support specialist will get back to you within the next 24 business hours.
Frontline Plus contains fipronil, which spreads via the body oils killing fleas within 24 hours and ticks within 48 hours. Ticks are generally killed before they bite, decreasing the risk of tick-borne disease transmission. Frontline Plus also contains (S)-methoprene, an Insect Growth Regulator, which prevents an insect from maturing or reproducing. Approved for use on kittens 8 weeks and older. You can use FRONTLINE PLUS flea and tick control once a month and it’s completely waterproof. Provide your cat with the best flea and tick protection, right from the start.
FRONTLINE PLUS effectively targets all stages of fleas. Fipronil collects in the oils of the skin and hair follicles, and continues to be released from hair follicles onto the skin and coat, resulting in long-lasting activity against fleas, ticks and chewing lice.
HOW DOES FRONTLINE PLUS FOR CATS WORK?
FRONTLINE PLUS for cats spreads from the single point of application, rapidly covering the entire cat and localizing in the hair, on the surface of the skin and in the sebaceous glands. These glands act as a reservoir, continuously replenishing FRONTLINE PLUS for cats onto the skin and hair coat, so it keeps working even if the cat gets wet. Fleas and ticks are killed quickly after coming into contact with a treated cat. Fleas and ticks do not need to bite in order to die.
HOW TO APPLY FRONTLINE PLUS FOR CATS
1. To remove the applicator, use scissors to separate one blister. Cut along dotted line, then peel foil to remove applicator.
2. Hold applicator upright with foil side toward you and snap applicator tip.
3. Part cat’s hair between shoulder blades. Place applicator tip just above the skin and squeeze. Apply entire contents of applicator in a single spot directly onto cat’s skin. Do not apply on top of hair coat.
4. Avoid contact with treated area until dry.
– Provides fast-acting, long- lasting flea and tick protection for pets 8 weeks or older
– Kills adult fleas, ticks, chewing lice, mites, and flea eggs and larvae
– Waterproof 24 hours after application
– Easy to apply for once a month for lasting protection
– For best results, apply every month.
Store below 30 degrees (Room Temperature).
HoneyBee Pharmacy offers best priced* guaranteed. Although HoneyBee Pharmacy is not covered by Medicare, HoneyBee Pharmacy offers medical expense reports that you may submit to your local insurance companies. Should you be reimbursed that is separate from us. HoneyBee Pharmacy also offers best priced* guaranteed for all medications for more information simply give us a call at 1-888-557-0340.
SHIPPING ADVISORY: Please be advised that due to Covid-19, Canada Post and USPS have both removed their shipping guarantee. Therefore, orders may take 7-10 business days to receive. Please be sure to place your order sooner rather than later. Should you not receive your medication within the quoted time please do not hesitate to give us a call at our toll free number 1 (888) 557-0340 to speak to a member of our customer support team. Thank you.
If you have any questions or would like to speak to a Pharmacist from our contracted Pharmacy department, please do not hesitate to give us a call at our toll free number: 1-888-557-0340.