Tresiba FlexTouch 200
What is Tresiba FlexTouch 200
It is used to lower blood sugar in patients with high blood sugar (diabetes).
Tresiba FlexTouch U-200: Contains 600 units of insulin. Units can be increased by 2 units at a time. Maximum dosage each use is 160 units.
How do I use the Tresiba FlexTouch pen?
- Ask your doctor or nurse to show you how to administer your Tresiba FlexTouch pen before you attempt to self-administer it.
- A new needle should be used every time you inject yourself.
- You can inject yourself into your abdomen, thigh, or upper arm.
- Use the dose counter to select the correct dose prescribed for you and then hold the pen at a 90° angle to your skin.
- Press the green injection button. Leave the needle in your skin until after you have counted slowly to six once the dose counter reads zero.
- Remove the pen, take off the needle and throw it in a sharps container, then recap the pen.
- Tresiba is an ultra-long-acting human insulin analog (insulin degludec) that is given by subcutaneous injection (under the skin) for the treatment of diabetes in adults and children over the age of one year.
Warnings and Precautions
Never Share a Tresiba FlexTouch Pen, Needle, or Syringe Between Patients Tresiba FlexTouch disposable prefilled pens should never be shared between patients, even if the needle is changed. Patients using Tresiba vials should never share needles or syringes with another person. Sharing poses a risk for transmission of blood-borne pathogens.
HoneyBee Pharmacy offers best priced* guaranteed. Although HoneyBee Pharmacy is not covered by Medicare, HoneyBee Pharmacy offers medical expense reports that you may submit to your local insurance companies. Should you be reimbursed that is separate from us. HoneyBee Pharmacy also offers best priced* guaranteed for all medications for more information simply give us a call at 1-888-557-0340.
SHIPPING ADVISORY: Please be advised that due to Covid-19, Canada Post and USPS have both removed their shipping guarantee. Therefore, orders may take 7-10 business days to receive. Please be sure to place your order sooner rather than later. Should you not receive your medication within the quoted time please do not hesitate to give us a call at our toll free number 1 (888) 557-0340 to speak to a member of our customer support team. Thank you.