Humulin N KwikPen
HUMULIN N KwikPen is a disposable single-patient-use prefilled pen containing 300 units of HUMULIN N. You can give yourself more than 1 dose from the Pen. Each turn (click)of the Dose Knob dials 1 unit of insulin. You can give from 1 to 60 units in a single injection. If
your dose is more than 60 units, you will need to give yourself more than 1 injection.
Humulin N is injected under the skin. It should not be injected into muscle or veins.
Preparing your Pen
- Wash your hands with soap and water.
- Check your Pen to make sure you are taking the right type of insulin. This is especially
important if you use more than 1 type of insulin.
- Do not use your Pen past the expiration date printed on the Label or for more than 14 days
after you first start using the Pen.
- Always use a new needle for each injection to help prevent infections and blocked
- Do not reuse or share your needles with other people. You may give other
people a serious infection or get a serious infection from them
Storing your Pen
• Store unused Pens in the refrigerator at 36°F to 46°F (2°C to 8°C).
• Do not freeze your insulin. Do not use if it has been frozen.
• Unused Pens may be used until the expiration date printed on the Label, if the Pen has been
kept in the refrigerator.
• Store the Pen you are currently using at room temperature [up to 86°F (30°C)]. Keep away
from heat and light.
• Throw away the HUMULIN N Pen you are using after 14 days, even if it still has insulin left in
HoneyBee Pharmacy offers best priced* guaranteed. Although HoneyBee Pharmacy is not covered by Medicare, HoneyBee Pharmacy offers medical expense reports that you may submit to your local insurance companies. Should you be reimbursed that is separate from us. HoneyBee Pharmacy also offers best priced* guaranteed for all medications for more information simply give us a call at 1-888-557-0340.
SHIPPING ADVISORY: Please be advised that due to Covid-19, Canada Post and USPS have both removed their shipping guarantee. Therefore, orders may take 7-10 business days to receive. Please be sure to place your order sooner rather than later. Should you not receive your medication within the quoted time please do not hesitate to give us a call at our toll free number 1 (888) 557-0340 to speak to a member of our customer support team. Thank you.