FreeStyle Freedom Lite blood glucose monitor is designed for people who want simple and easy glucose monitoring. It has a large numeric display, large buttons and a large meter size that makes it easy to read and hold.
The FreeStyle Lite blood glucose test strip is intended for use in the quantitative measurement of glucose in capillary whole blood from the finger, hand, forearm, upper arm and venous whole blood for the FreeStyle InsuLinx System.
HOW DO YOU USE THE FREESTYLE FREEDOM LITE BLOOD GLUCOSE MONITORING SYSTEM?
(1) Wash hands with soap and water and dry thoroughly.
(2) Insert test strip into meter.
(3) A flashing test strip and flashing drop of blood will appear on the screen.
(4) Lance your finger and apply a small drop of blood to the left or right side of your test strip.
(5) The meter will beep once when enough blood has been applied and a countdown will begin.
(6) The meter will beep twice and a result will appear with the time and date on the bottom of the screen.
Store strips in their sealed container; keep them away from heat, moisture and humidity. Be sure the strips are meant for your specific glucose meter. Keep your glucose meter and test strips at room temperature.
HoneyBee Pharmacy offers best priced* guaranteed. Although HoneyBee Pharmacy is not covered by Medicare, HoneyBee Pharmacy offers medical expense reports that you may submit to your local insurance companies. Should you be reimbursed that is separate from us. HoneyBee Pharmacy also offers best priced* guaranteed for all medications for more information simply give us a call at 1-888-557-0340.
SHIPPING ADVISORY: Please be advised that due to Covid-19, Canada Post and USPS have both removed their shipping guarantee. Therefore, orders may take 7-10 business days to receive. Please be sure to place your order sooner rather than later. Should you not receive your medication within the quoted time please do not hesitate to give us a call at our toll free number 1 (888) 557-0340 to speak to a member of our customer support team. Thank you.
If you have any questions or would like to speak to a Pharmacist from our contracted Pharmacy department, please do not hesitate to give us a call at our toll free number: 1-888-557-0340.